Thursday 11 June 2009

We're here, we're queer, get used to us......

The boys have landed. Being in Upper Class we got off the plane ahead of all the plebs in economy (let's face it - that's really why we all fly up front - to lord it over everyone else) The flight from HK was uneventful - though Gus was somewhat enamoured of a Spanish air steward - all tall, dark and brooding. That may explain what happened at immigration - hmmm - Gus went first - no probs - however, I got hauled to one side. I was slightly concerned at this point - fortunately no rubber gloves were donned, and the problem turned out to be minor. My middle name was not on the electronic copy of my visa. Of course, when I got thru to baggage claim, Gus was standing all innocently at one end of the carousel and the hot spaniard was at the other. I don't trust these foreigners.

No comments:

Post a Comment